Update Time: 2022-04-29 17:04
• This interface is used to obtain type data of different stages and sub-leagues of the league.
• Returns all league stages and sub-leagues by default.
• When a league contains different divisions or multiple stages, the sub-league information is differentiated to distinguish.
You can use this api by subscribing plans: Live Data.
- Path: /sport/football/league/sub
- Method: GET
- Calls: This interface is limited to 1800 second/call; 200 calls per day for free trial.
- Recommend Calls: 1 day/call
|leagueId||string||The league to which the sub-league belongs.|
|number||int||The order of the different sub-libraries in the same league.|
|hasScore||boolean||Is there standing data？|
|hasTwoLegs||boolean||Whether this stage of the league is a two-round match?（One home and one away, two matches are decided to win or lose）|
|currentSubLeague||boolean||Is this subleague in progress?|