How many leagues & cups do you cover?
- Football data: 1600+ leagues & cups, view details.
- Basketball data: 300+ leagues & cups, view details.
How can I start free trial?
Please follow steps below:
- Create an account and log in.
- Enter the free trial page by clicking button Start Free Trial.
- Submit the sport you want to try, then the free trial begins.
Are there limitations for free trial?
Yes, here are the limitations you should notice:
- 15-day validity period.
- 10,000 calls per day / endpoint.
- 2 minutes delay for live data.
How many times can I try free sports?
Each account can try each sport once. You can respectively try football, basketball all for once .
What happens when I exceed my allocated daily number of requests during free trial period?
During your free trial, each api endpoint provides 10,000 calls per day for every account. If you exceed this limit, you will receive an error warning until your calls are reset the next day.
How can I receive an api key?
First you are supposed to sign up, and you can get your personal api key after logging into your account.
In what timezone is the data delivered by iSports API?
All datas are in UTC you can use any standard library to convert it.
What’s the format of your data?
Our API feed is in JSON format.
What if an error is discovered in your data?
Accuracy is what we strive for, but with thousands of data listed at any given time, sometimes it's inevitable that some errors slip through. If you find any errors, let us know and we’ll try and correct it ASAP.