Update Time: 2022-04-29 17:07
• This interface is used to obtain the technical statistics of players' goals in league and cup matches, which can be used as a reference to make the scorer list.
• Currently only some major leagues and cups are supported.
• By using endpoint League Profile (Basic) , you can get basic information of leagues and cups.
You can use this api by subscribing plans: Stats.
- Path: /sport/football/topscorer
- Method: GET
- Calls: This interface is limited to 10 second/call; 200 calls per day for free trial.
- Recommend Calls: 1 day/call
|leagueId||string||true||get the current season data of the specified league and cup.|
|season||string||false||to get the specified season data of the event, it needs to be used together with "leagueId".|
e.g. 2019 or 2018-2019
|goalsCount||int||Total goals, including penalty|
|homeGoals||int||Goals in home matches, including penalty|
|awayGoals||int||Goals in away matches, including penalty|
|homePenalty||int||Penalty in home matches.|
|awayPenalty||int||Penalty in away matches.|
|matchNum||int||Number of appearances.|
Some cup matches do not have this field.
|subNum||int||Number of substitute appearances.|
Some cups do not have this field.